Senior Manager, Planning & Programming
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager, Planning & Programming to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. You will be reporting to the Deputy General Manager, Planning & Programming, The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of design and construction contracts, and will lead a team of planning and programming professionals and assist the senior management in ensuring both the medium and long term development projects are planned and delivered on schedule to meet the Authority's target
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Leading the Planning and Programming team to prepare and develop the project programme, and ensure the design, tender and construction contracts including all interfacing works are delivered within schedule;
• Participating in the design process, preparation of tender and providing programming supports during the implementation phase of the design and construction throughout the operational readiness phase until commissioning; and
• Working in close liaison with various stakeholders to identify design and construction interface/ constraints to produce a cost effective solution
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 15 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 8 years should be in project management
• Solid proven hands-on experience in project planning and scheduling of large scale multi-disciplinary construction projects
• Familiar with statutory processing and various construction methods and techniques
• Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s busiest international passenger and cargo airports is aiming to expand its operation through expanding its infrastructure with the development of a new runway and terminal. Already one of the most modern and advanced airports in the world, this multi billion Hong Kong dollar expansion project is highly sought after.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidates.