Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Summary of Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A leading multi discipline engineering consulting company in Bahrain is urgently seeking a Senior Mechanical (Building Services) Design Engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take the lead in developing concept and detailed mechanical designs for mixed use developments, retail and multi storey facilities.
- Master planning communities in connection with electro mechanical system requirements
- Managing and forecasting spend using whole life cycle costing techniques and controlling budget
- designing site-specific equipment as required;
- overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures;
- attending project group and technical meetings;
- ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements;
- advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in main contractor mechanical /building services design projects.
- Proficient knowledge in project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication with good command of English
- Degree in Mechanical or other relevant disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading multi disciplined engineering consulting company specializing in all aspects of master planning, concept and detailed engineering design in building services, structural and architectural environments including project management and site supervision. projects undertaken include large mixed use developments, multi storey buildings, hospitality and retail developments.