Summary of Senior Planner
The Doha Metro is underway!
Our global construction contractor Client is seeking a Senior Planning Engineer to join their planning department to takle this enormously challenging rail project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Planning Manager.
- Create and implement plans and programs adopting the most effective and appropriate methods of construction.
- Coordinate with Site Project Management team and make use of appropriate techniques and software such as P6.
- Interpret project documentation to produce integrated planning solutions
- Fully anticipate and interpret the demands of the project in terms of labour, materials, equipment as well as technical challenges
- Integrate HSE and quality management processes into construction programs to ensure safe delivery to the required specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong civil project background in Project Planning & Controls.
- Knowledge of rail / underground construction & engineering processes.
- Good knowledge of Planning software such as MS Project & Primavera P6.
- Understanding of HSE systems.
- Claims/Contracts experience would be advantage
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a leading main contractor on one of the most talked about rail projects in the World currently. Full details will be given to applicants who have been short listed for immediate interview.