Senior Planning Engineer- Build Projects
Exceptional Planning Manager needed for a major international build contractor on a £100M mixed use build project in London.
A number of prestigious and technically complex build projects; residential, commercial and high rise in and around Central London either at pre constriction, enabling or construction stages.
Responsibilities and Duties
You ll be based in London reporting to the project leadership team
- Lead, direct and mentor a team of planners
- Manage the provision of timely and accurate tender analysis, recommendations, development of milestones and targets, progress reports and delay recovery measures.
- Provide high level strategy and direction on buildability and value engineering on a portfolio of complicated build projects including land mark commercial buildings, high rise towers and residential developments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Significant planning, programming and scheduling experience on major multi million ££ projects either in UK or overseas.
- Demonstrable track record of bringing major projects in on time and to budget and spec.
- Degree in an engineering field is highly desirable however relevant experience is most important!
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the most added value he / she can bring to the table.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Base salary of £80K-£90K + car + fuel + pension + medical + life insurance