Senior Planning Engineer
Summary of Senior Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A leading civil engineering and construction company in Hong Kong is currently seeking high caliber candidates to fill the role of Senior Planning Engineer for massive airport works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and implement plans and programs adopting the most effective and appropriate methods of construction.
- Coordinate with Bid Manager Team or Site Project Management team and make use of appropriate techniques and software such as P6.
- Interpret project documentation to produce integrated planning solutions
- Fully anticipate and interpret the demands of the project in terms of labour, materials, equipment as well as technical challenges
- Integrate HSE and quality management processes into construction programs to ensure safe delivery to the required specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Planning software such as MS Project & Primavera 3 & 6.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Planning Engineer.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Civil / Building Engineering
- Chartership with recognised institution is highly advantageous.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful Senior Planning Engineer job applicant will be joining a world-class civil engineering and construction contractor in Hong Kong that offers premium career development and training opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration package available to the right candidate.