Senior Planning Manager - BuildsRef MAX6547 Job Posted 09/05/2016 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary 40k - 45k AED p/m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Senior Planning Manager Job Vacancy - Dubai
Our client, a reputable global main contractor is looking for a Senior Planning Manager to lead their planning team on a prestigious hospitality project in Dubai. They are seeking somebody with proven managerial experience who has a meticulous approach to their work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing and mentoring the planning team to ensure the progress of the work is efficient from pre-construction through to completion
- Producing reports with the assistance of your team, on contractor’s programmes & progress to all relevant stakeholders
- Supervise and monitor construction progress in line with the master programming schedule.
- Identify critical paths of delay and present strategies that can be implemented to restore the efficiency of the project’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15+ years experience preferred
- Previous work experience on hotels is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven managerial experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of the worlds' largest main contractors with numerous projects within the Middle East & Asia. You will benefit from the chance to work on a variety of large scale projects, with an opportunity for future career progression.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend