Senior Planning Manager
Excellent Planning Manager job in Vietnam. Our client, an international real estate and construction consultancy, is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Planning Manager in their office in Ho Chi Minh City. You will join their global team working on an exciting new build construction project.
The Senior Planning Manager will be reporting to the project lead and be responsible for creating, managing, and updating the overall Master Programme for a large new build construction project. They will regularly interact with and give updates to all relevant stakeholders to assist with planning for their associated deliverables. The Planning Manager will provide regular reporting on the overall programme, key issues, and associated risks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage over-arching (Master) programme for all elements and activities of the Project.
- Engage with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure clarity of understanding of deliverables and to have in place a mutually agreed plan to deliver them.
- Identify and include timelines and key milestones for each activity into the Master Programme. (Activities will include Project, Legal, HR and Operations, IT, Security etc.)
- Prepare regular updates to the Master Programme including noting risks and issues for follow up by others.
- Regular engagement with stakeholders regarding master schedule and their relevant areas of activity and/or responsibility.
- Work collaboratively with the project team and consultants to interrogate and evaluate performance to programme.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a planning/ project management field related to the construction sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills are required with proven experience in working with and reporting to Board level within client organisations.
- The Senior Planning Manager will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and comfortable in creating, updating and interrogating large programmes with multiple independencies and related tasks.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ideally the candidate will have relevant project experience which will include manufacturing/ Logistics/ F&B and Workplace related projects.
- Experience in managing a large roll out programme of projects (Project Management Office) or a multi-faceted project with 15 or more different functional areas/ Streams
- Degree or higher diploma in a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global Real Estate and Construction consultancy with 73 offices in 20 countries over 6 continents. They work on international projects partnering with great clients and attracting top talent. They are the perfect option for anyone looking for international construction jobs and planning management opportunities in Vietnam.