Senior Project EngineerRef MAX9066 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong Salary HK$45K- HK$65K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 07/01/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Civil engineering recruitment continues a pace in 2021 as our client is a specialist international airfield works contractor with an impressive order book. They are seeking to appoint a Senior Project Engineer to manage the delivery of their current project on Hong Kong Airport.
You will be based initially in their Tsuen Wan office and then relocate to site on Hong Kong Airport. Daily travel to and from the site will be from Tung Chung / Tsuen Wan / Airport Island via work boat.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the leadership team, you will be responsible for the on site management of this airfield civils project on the prestigious 3RS.
- Responsible for effective project coordination of all site works including planning and procurement of plant, equipment and resources; health, safety, quality and risk management as well as commercial aspects of the project.
- Responsible to interface with the client and relevant stakeholders to ensure all contractual requirements are achieved.
- Identify and resolve design and construction interface problems seeking cost-effective solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Construction careers with 10 years’ experience of managing a construction site preferably on civils and earthworks projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as client facing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
- Only those currently based in Hong Kong can be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an Australian specialist airfield contractor recently awarded a major contract on 3RS. They are seeking to expand their team with an energetic and competent Project Engineer or junior Project Manager.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A competitive salary package with opportunity for bonus is available to the successful individual
- Airport Electrical and Mechanical Systems Planning Engineer Hong Kong Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong - HK$50K - HK$90K
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend