Senior Project Engineer, Risk
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer, Risk to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Senior Manager, Risk Management in monitoring and tracking the risks established for the design and construction contracts to ensure that identification, assessment and appropriate mitigation measures of project risks on major projects are properly controlled and managed to meet the Authority’s target.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working in close liaison with various stakeholders and identifying risk that may impact on the achievement of the Project Master Programme;
• Assessing the potential impacts on the identified risks and supporting the development of risk mitigation measures;
• Monitoring the implementation of identified risk mitigation measures and identifying key actions plans; and
• Compiling data collected for preparation of regular risk management reports
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 8 years’ relevant experience in construction or engineering related projects
• Practical experience in construction planning, programming and risk management of major multi-disciplinary projects
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, with quantitative and schedule analysis using Monte Carlo simulation techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, business, or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a government organisation tasked with delivery of a land mark Hong Kong infrastructure project
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary package is available to the right individual