Senior Project Manager AviationRef MAX8791 Job Posted 21/10/2019 Region Canada Location Vancouver, Canada Salary Up to CAD$190,000 Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A Senior Project Manager is needed to join the engineering team working on the engineering design and construction supervision of new terminal buildings at Vancouver Airport, Canada.
Vancouver Airport has a major construction programme ahead and one of their engineering consultant and project management companies require a Senior Project Manager to join their built environment or buildings division and to be assigned to project manage the terminal building expansion projects at Vancouver Airport.
Responsibilities and Duties
There will be a range of technical, engineering, management and reporting duties relating to:
- Coordination of packages of work
- Preparing pre contract tender packages
- Liaison with client and suppliers and subconsultants as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager or Program Manager of a major civil engineering consulting engineer is required.
- Experience of managing a team working on major built environment projects is required.
- Experience of the process for preparation of pre contract tender packages is needed
- A civil engineering degree or equivalent is required
- Engineering accreditation in Canada is preferred although UK or international quality accreditation may be acceptable.
- Canadian Citizens or those with the right to work in Canada will be shortlisted first, however given the shortage of local talent, international applicants of the highest calibre will also be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international building, civil engineering and built environment and project management consultancy.
This employer has pedigree from working on a diverse range of major international projects within the building, aviation, rail and water sectors.
Working with this world class building and civil engineering consulting engineer and project manager employer will allow you to access training and mentorship from world leading engineering experts in their fields and opportunities to work on some of the most exciting projects being designed and under construction supervision around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous salary, depending on length and quality of experience of around CAD$150k-$190k
Profit share (after qualifying period)
- Rail Senior Project Manager Vancouver, Canada - Dependant on Experience
- Senior Project Manager Aviation Toronto, Canada - Up to CAD$190,000
- Property Project Manager Cranfield, Bedfordshire - £45k - £56k + Package
- Rail Construction Manager Ontario, Canada - Negotiable
- Senior Project Manager Vancouver - CAD$150k (cGBP£85k) + Package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend