Senior Project Manager
Summary of Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy - Qatar
This well regarded main contractor is seeking a Senior Project Manager / Senior Construction Manager profile to be employed on one of their impressive building projects in Doha, Qatar. It should be noted that immediately available candidates are preferred, but that this is not as important as finding the right calibre of candidate. A fantastic package is on offer for the right candidate of which details are below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for sequencing and planning work activities, managing Subcontractors, and coordinating all prerequisites from other Departments (Engineering, Commercial, Quality & Safety) to ensure timely delivery.
- Knowledge of interior & exterior finishing is mandatory
- Experience of projects valued at minimum QAR 1 billion and project delivery experience
- Results driven, proactive and solution focused individual
- Able to deal with multi-cultural team sensitivities
- Strong personality, team leader
- Previous Middle Eastern experience essential
- Fluency in English as a first language
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a relevant construction degree
- Membership and Chartership such as MCIOB are beneficial but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a well known APAC region construction company that has offices worldwide. They have over 100 years of experience in a variety of project disciplines such as large scale public buildings, power plants, roads, bridges and development works. This opportunity will guarantee a lifetime career in a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
For relevant profiles matching Senior Project Manager level: QAR 65,000 – 70,000 inclusive of accommodation and local transport. Senior Construction Manager candidates around 50,000 – 55,000 QAR inclusive accommodation and local transport. This is subject to current and expected remuneration.