Senior Project Manager
Summary of Senior Project Manager
Managing a large civils project in Dubai. With opportunities with our clients operations throughout the region, in Oman and Qatar. Involved with HSE assurance, quality control and assurance as well as day-to-day duties of a project manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Regular reporting to the operations manager for consultation and direction.
- Perform and carry out the project as per the clients designs and requirements.
- Approval fiscal matters in accordance with company brief and policies relating to the project.
- Implement and actively manage project budgets so at to allow the project to finish on time and within financial restraints.
- Negotiate with sub-contractors and consultants to allow the project to run smoothly.
- Offer mentoring and development for junior staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as project lead / manager within a global main contractor.
- Experience managing multiple projects is preferable.
- Previous background in civils and rising through the ranks of civil engineering is essential.
- Previous experience and a sound knowledge of claim handling and contract management. (FIDIC).
- Fluency in the English language is essential (read and write).
- Degree holder or equivalent in civil engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Employing Company Overview and Profile: A very successful global main contractor, with it’s origins in the West, it has consistently won work in the Middle East and offers relocation globally as well as excellent packages for the successful applicant. Covering build and civils projects that are renowned worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Comprehensive package including schooling & transport