Senior Project ManagerRef MAX7007 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic client side Senior Project Manager with Corporate Real Estate experience in Hong Kong.
An opportunity is here for an exceptional Senior Project Manager with corporate real estate experience to join a global project management & contract solutions provider to work with an expanding team of professionals on a cluster of new build projects for a blue chip HK based client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the entire planning, design, procurement, and delivery of CRE projects
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To control project processes and procedures in accordance with client brief and SOP's
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive relevant experience in corporate real estate services.
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of corporate real estate project potfolios
- Candidates with Consultancy experience preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others.
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively and fluently in English & Cantonese
- Degree holder in civil engineering / building engineering or other related disciplines
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions - MCIOB / MHKIE / RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the world’s leading project Management consulting firms that specialise in the design, programming, project management and cost management of some of the most ground breaking prestigious projects around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend