Senior Project ManagerRef MAX9194 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HK$75K- HK$90K / m plus benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 06/07/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Our portfolio of client side project management jobs is ever increasing as we have an exceptional opportunity for Senior Project Manager with residential real estate experience to join a global project management & contract solutions provider to work with an expanding team of professionals on a cluster of A&A works to high value residential developments in Hong Kong.
You will be stationed in our client's office in Central, Hong Kong Island and regularly visit the project sites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to manage residential capex projects portfolio Oversee the entire planning, design, procurement, and delivery of A and A projects
- To ensure the projects complete on time, within budget, in compliance with quality standards and contract requirements.
- To control project processes and procedures in accordance with client brief and SOP's
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience in client project management on residential developments.
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of corporate real estate project portfolios
- Programme and project management experience essential
- Manage project management consultants to deliver projects
- Consultants and contractor oversight
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese with the ability to negotiate influence and persuade others.
- Able to work under pressure
- Degree holder in civil engineering, building engineering or other related disciplines
- Memberships of relevant professional institutions; MCIOB, MHKIE, RICS desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the world’s leading project Management consulting firms that specialise in the design, programming, project management and cost management of some of the most ground breaking prestigious projects around the world. They have been commissioned by a major global banking institution to provide project, program and change management staff on secondment. Maxim has been tasked with identifying suitable candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend