Senior Project Manager
One of the most exciting project management jobs in Hong Kong. Our client, an international wellbeing company, are looking to expand to more locations with their gyms. They need an experienced and energetic Hong Kong-based Senior Project Manager with extensive experience in design and fitting-out works, an in-depth understanding of MEP installations, and first-hand site experience.
As a Senior Project Manager, your main role will be to handle the client-side project management and oversee consultants and contractors in the design and construction of new facilities in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project management of contractors and overseeing key areas of expertise including design, E&M, cost, and time control. Reporting to the Project Director.
- Providing technical support on design and site-related matters.
- Managing the tender process and appointing the fit-out contractors.
- Developing concept design layouts and coordinating with various design consultants and in-house department.
- Managing ongoing modification and upgrading works in existing clubs.
- Providing technical expertise encompassing the project from inception to completion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years relevant experience beyond simple fitting out of retail and offices with involvement in projects including complex M&E, structural and waterproofing works.
- Result-oriented, confident, and with excellent technical understanding and strong business acumen
- Reliable, independent, and with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to run the project independently and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of both general builder’s work and M&E design and construction
- A positive, proactive person who would enjoy working with an energetic team
- Analytical & clear communication skills
- Hands on experience of AutoCAD
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Degree in a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international company dedicated to broadly understood well-being. In their studios, the customers can attend organised yoga and fitness classes, buy healthy food, and get the company’s apparel. The client operates 44 Yoga and Fitness studios in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, and New York and they are planning further expansions. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone seeking a new job in construction industry and is looking for a fresh new challenge on their construction career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package and benefits available for the successful candidate