Senior Project Manager
Our client is seeking to appoint at the very earliest, an energetic client side Senior Project Manager for a luxury residential development on Hong Kong Island. You will be a well rounded Project Manager joining a niche property development business to manage the design and delivery of a luxury housing development on Hong Kong Island.
Luxury house development including partial demolition and rebuild, new build, high end fit out and FF&E including a highly advanced window system, external works, pool and landscaping and high end fit out and fixtures. This super complex project has 3 years to run and needs an all rounder to manage the client s expectations and deliver on this luxury development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the entire planning, design, delivery & management of this luxury housing development.
- Ensure the project is completed safely, to budget and on time and to exacting quality standards set by the client.
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders including government authorities, consultants, contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers.
- Based on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years plus of relevant PM experience
- Experience in project planning, design and delivery and management experience in design & build projects.
- Good PM / CM experience required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English.
- Degree in civil engineering, building studies related or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A boutique property development business with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A salary of HK$75K-85K available for the right candidate.