Senior Project Manager
One of the most exciting project management jobs in Hong Kong. A well established and highly regarded project management consultancy is looking to appoint a self starting, energetic and forward thinking Senior Project Manager manage on behalf of their client the safe and successful delivery of a prestigious data centre project in Hong Kong.
You will be available at short notice and be based in the client's project site office in Kowloon for the next 3 years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- On behalf of the client, oversee the project design, construction, delivery and testing and commissioning.
- Provide technical support on design and site-related matters.
- Coordinate the contractor, subcontractors, design consultants and entire supply chain
- Oversee the logistical management of the project
- Provide support to HSE and quality management on the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years of relevant PM / CM experience preferably on the client side
- Data Centre experience preferred but not essential.
- A&A construction management processes preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of PM processes essential
- A&A construction management processes / fit out preferred.
- Logistical management / construction process essential
- H&S, Quality and Risk experience essential
- Quality Management experience essential
- Result-oriented, confident, and with excellent technical understanding and strong business acumen
- Reliable, independent, and with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to manage the works independently to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of both general builder’s work and M&E design and construction
- A positive, proactive person who would enjoy working with an energetic team
- Analytical & clear communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Degree in a relevant discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international project management consultancy working with high end retail and commercial clients across Asia. This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone seeking a new job in construction industry and is looking for a fresh new challenge on their construction career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package and benefits available for the successful candidate