Senior Project Surveyor - PQS
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be joining a busy Central London office as a Senior Quantity Surveyor and initially be focussed on commercial projects, with the opportunity to expand your experience to other project sectors within the business. Your duties will encompass the full range of the Senior Quantity Surveyor function.
- Cost Plans/ Estimates
- Tender enquiry documents
- Bills of Quantity
- Take offs
- Feasibility reports
- Contractor liaison management
- Cost/ Value reconciliations
- Management of more junior members of staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a consultancy is preferred but not essential
- Strong all round Quantity Surveying skills
- Pre-contract experience is important if you have a Main Contractor background
- Chartership of a recognised professional body is ideal, or a strong ambition to become chartered is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the fastest growing construction consultancies nationwide. They have grown to over 40 staff within 2 years, and are predicting further growth over the coming years. They are a multi-disciplinary company that cover various sectors of construction, and pride themselves on employee development and providing unrivalled project exposure, whilst working in an enjoyable environment with other top-class professionals.