Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report to the Commercial Manager for the Interiors Division, whilst being the day to day contact on numerous sites that the company is currently involved on doing interiors & Fit Out work. This will involve the management of multiple site based commercial teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates applying must come from a strong contracting background rather than a PQS or client. This can be with a main contractor or specialist interior / fit out experience.
- Have strong contractual / claims experience
- Previous experience specific to interiors and fit-out work is not essential, but would be preferred.
- Previous experience in the Middle East would be preferred but not essential for the ideal candidate.
- A degree (or similar equivalent qualification) is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Accommodation Provide (Or allowance if preferred)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Other fringe Benefits