Senior QSRef MAX7751 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Salary Negotiable depending on experience Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable Main Contractor working on a large civil engineering project in Hong Kong.
This well known Main Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an established civil engineering project in Hong Kong. This is a site based role and you will working alongside the Commercial Manager to help bring the project to final account and completion. Although this is a project based role you will be employed on a permanent basis.
HK$billion civil engineering project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle management and submission of variations
- Produce accurate claims submissions in a timely fashion
- Handle contract administration and general project commercial management
- Management of valuations
- Supervise any junior Quantity Surveyors on site
- Work towards final project completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor experience is highly preferred
- MTR or Civil Engineering project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Strong leadership skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS or MHKIS is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong main contractor who is well known and well respected within the Hong Kong construction industry. Headquartered in Hong Kong they are a one-stop source of comprehensive construction solutions with a diverse portfolio of civil engineering and building projects. They are committed to providing long term career opportunities and continued professional development for employees.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Achievable yearly bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Staff well-being scheme
- Annual salary review
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend