Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor has arisen to work on a major rail framework based out of Birmingham. You must have experience in auditing and cost assurance on major rail programmes.
You will be a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a major rail framework based out of Birmingham.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost Assurance on the major rail programme
- Being commercially responsible for projects
- Assessing, understanding, and managing the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
- Potentially managing more junior level Quantity Surveyors if required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the rail sector as a Quantity Surveyor
- Auditing experience
- Cost assurance experience
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or similar is desired
- MRICS or MCICES Memberships are desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.