Senior Quantity Surveyor
A reputable main contractor is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to the income/claims team as part of a large MTR project.
An existing HK$Billion MTR project with approximately 1 - 2 years until completion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the Commercial and Claims Managers with claims related work upstream towards the client
- Handle any other claims work
- Approaching the relevant parties to get the information needed to process relevant claims.
- Assist other commercial staff when necessary with other general Quantity Surveying duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with a main contractor in Hong Kong
- Claims related work, preferable on an MTR project is an distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and Cantonese
- Strong negotiation skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status is preferred but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable International main contractor involved with civil engineering, building and other general construction projects. With an established track record of delivering large scale construction projects in Hong Kong this company can offer excellent long term career development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Regular pay and performance reviews
CANDIDATES WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL STILL BE CONSIDERED