Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7703 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location Kingston Upon Thames Salary £50k - £60k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a fantastic consultancy practice in Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey. You will be given the opportunity to Project Manage as consult as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, providing great variation in your role.
You will initially be working on projects in the health sector, with project values up to £15m. You will be given the opportunity to work in varying sectors as time goes on in the public and private sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act in a client facing role taking the commercial lead on projects
- Be able to Project Manage
- Be able to act as an Employers Agent where necessary
- Aid in the guidance and mentoring of more junior level Quantity Surveyors
- Contract Administration
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Feasibility studies
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have the ability to act in a client facing role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Consultancy or Main Contractor backgrounds are both considered, with a clear motive to work for a consultancy and be career driven essential
- Pre and Post contract experience, including Estimating
- Quantity Surveying experience on building sector projects
- Member of the RICS
- Degree qualification is strongly preferred in relevant discipline such as Quantity Surveying or similar
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a fantastic construction consultancy with offices spread across various regions in the UK and overseas. They have fantastic progression opportunities within, and allow their staff to act in various disciplines which adds variation to their roles.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a very competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend