Senior Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and subcontractors.
- Review subcontractor tender documents
- Report the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting to the project Contract Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims as required
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent Cantonese and English language skills essential
- Good level of experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a Main Contractor on large scale projects
- Experience of working on MTR projects is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable work history showing an ability to see a project through to completion
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- MRICS, HKIS, or equivalent professional membership/qualification is preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining an international construction company with large scale landmark projects throughout Hong Kong. Excellent career progression is available as well as a generous salary package. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.