Senior Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7686 Job Posted 16/05/2017 Region Hong Kong Location North Point Salary HK$50,000 - HK$65,000 p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Due to continued expansion a specialist roofing, steelwork, façades and glazing company is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their operations in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable façades, steel and cladding specialist company in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for various ongoing projects whilst reporting directly to the Commercial Manager/Director.
Various roofing, steelwork, façades and glazing projects in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the contractual and financial risks of ongoing projects
- Set up and manage cost sheets, claims and variations for assignment projects
- Liaise with different departments through the project duration from tendering, procurement, site works and project completion
- Responsible for all interim payments, measurement of works, claims issues, cost control, settlement of final accounts with clients and subcontractors
- Oversee junior commercial staff and provide guidance when necessary.
- Report to senior management on all commercial and contractual matters
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Hong Kong experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor or similar position
- Previous curtain wall, structural steel or cladding project experience
- Candidates from a contracting background are preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel
- Strong Cantonese and English language skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying related discipline
- Professional chartered qualifications such as MRICS is an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Steelworks, roofing, cladding and façades specialist with a strong reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. Due to continued expansion the company is seeking to strengthen it's commercial team in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Full medical coverage
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend