Senior Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Deptford (London)
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is being sought at a prestigious housing development company. The successful candidate will be required to work on multiple speculative housing projects located in the South of London; predominantly in Deptford and Woolwich. Could this be a great opportunity for you to showcase your substantial skill set?
The successful candidate will be required to work on multiple speculative housing projects located in the South of London; predominantly in Deptford and Woolwich.
Responsibilities and Duties
Answerable to the project leader, your duties on these significant projects will encompass the full spectrum of Senior Quantity Surveyor functions, including being responsible for:
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Assisting with the preparation of claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will ideally be highly experienced in speculative housing projects. However, candidates with experience on general construction projects will be considered.
- Demonstrable ability to carry out the full range of Senior Quantity Surveyor duties is paramount.
- You will be highly computer literate and have an excellent standard of numeracy and literacy.
- For this project the ability to work efficiently in a team is an absolute must.
- You will have a degree or similar equivalent.
- A professional qualification such as such as RICS or similar equivalent is desirable, but not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My client has been a UK leader in the property development sector for the past 30 years. This housing development company has won multiple prestigious awards over recent years, which highlights their success and commitment to building high quality properties. My client offers first class career opportunities, as well as a range of projects that will challenge and encourage you to reach your full potential you. Opportunities for personal development and training are at the heart of this company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£45k-£55k + benefits.