Senior Quantity Surveyor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong pre-contract experience to join a global construction consultancy in their Warrington office. Your role will consist of NEC contract formulation and performing as a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a major programme of works in the utilities sector.
You will be working on a major programme in the water / utilities sector as a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Projects will include clean and waste water refurbishment projects, heavy civil engineering, pipelines. NEC contract formulation will also be a key part of your role.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for the following duties as Senior Quantity Surveyor (not limited to):
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams from the client perspective
- Fulfilling pre-contract duties on the programme of works
- Managing the delivery of pre contract services as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Validation of cost structures
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Giving procurement advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying background in either the utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or Oil & Gas sectors are beneficial
- NEC contract experience
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar construction discipline
- Member of a professional body is beneficial such as the RICS, ICES or CIArb, although not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a global consultancy in construction, operating in unlimited project sectors across the UK. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.