Senior Quantity Surveyor - MTR Project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mid-management position reporting into the Commercial Manager.
- Take a lead role in a team of Quantity Surveyors working on a large MTR project
- Work on site through to project completion including final account & claims.
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions, and take a senior role in managing junior staff.
- Check all contract arrangements to and from the client and any sub-contractors.
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Help prepare commercial reports for presentation to senior commercial figures
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team working with senior staff where necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, ideally with a predominantly main contractor background.
- Experience handling the MTR form of contract is a distinct advantage
- Experience of Rail projects is an advantage but not essential for the right candidate
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS or similar organisations is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established Hong Kong based Main Contractor involved with various large Civil Engineering and Building construction projects throughout Hong Kong. This is a site based role with the opportunity to gain some excellent experience working on an MTR project. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates..
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Salary circa HK$60,000 p/m dependant on experience
- Attractive Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Alternative Saturday working hours
- Free shuttle bus
- CNY bonus