Senior Rail Planning EngineerRef MAX6872 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Birmingham Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Senior Rail Planning Engineer job in Birmingham working on HS2. Join a dynamic consultancy team on the iconic HS2 project and secure excellent experience and career connections!
Our Client is looking for a Senior Rail Planning Engineer to join a dynamic consultancy team on the iconic HS2 project and secure excellent experience and career connections!
Responsibilities and Duties
-Prepare and develop high level multi discipline master programs for planned rail projects
- Lead and mentor a team of junior level planners,
- Reporting to the project management team and Chief Planner
- In consultation with the project team, develop project controls, critical path(s), key dates, milestones and resource requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in rail and or civil infrastructure projects
- Demonstrable experience of rail construction including work sequencing, constructability and methodology.
-A strong understanding of earth embankments and cuttings in soil & rock, foundations, abutments and underpasses, track subgrade preparation, multi level station construction, rail systems (power, signalling, trackwork)
- Proficient in Primavera P6.
- Degree in Civil, Structural, Building Services or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Dynamic project management consultancy with exciting plans for growth to capitalise on the upcoming rail projects within the Midlands region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend