Senior Railway Risks ManagerRef MAX6543 Job Posted 14/02/2020 Region Qatar Location Qatar Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Senior Railway Risks Manager
Fantastic opportunity to develop and lead risk management on a mega rail project within the Middle East. Located in Doha, Qatar as a Senior Rail Risks Manager you will hire and lead your own team of risk engineers, establish strategy, develop plans and implement your risk management system. The project is set to run for 5+ years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report and deal with client regularly.
- Develop and implement a system to properly manage Hazard risk, Financial risk, Operational risk and Strategic risk
- Establish context, identify risks, analyze/quantify risks, integrate risks, assess/prioritize risks, treat/exploit risks and monitor and review.
- Responsible for the risk management for the entire consortium.
- Review and approve risk management plans and guidelines developed.
- Oversee and manage the Qualified Risk Assessments of Cost and Programme.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Chartership with a recognized institution is preferred but not essential.
- Strong knowledge and expereince in rail projects
- Substantial Experience in Project Management and Team Leading
- Relevant Experience in major roads and infrastructure projects
- Strong commercial sense and communication skills
- Local Middle Eastern experience is a distinct advantage
- Degree in a relevant discipline, chartership preferred but not essential. Relevant memberships are advantageous.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Rail Systems specialist, with offices and projects throughout the region. A solid employer that has progressed steadily throughout their vast history. Happy to discuss the company more at CV submission stage.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Negotiable depending on experience. The client will certainly propose an attractive package to the right candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend