Senior Risk EngineerRef MAX8178 Job Posted 25/06/2018 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Lantau Island NT Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Risk Engineer to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Senior Manager, Risk Management in monitoring and tracking the risks established for the design and construction contracts to ensure that identification, assessment and appropriate mitigation measures of project risks on major projects are properly controlled and managed to meet the Authority’s target.
You will based in client's HQ on Lantau Island. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Senior Manager, Risk Management in monitoring and tracking the risks established for the design and construction contracts to ensure that identification, assessment and appropriate mitigation measures of project risks on major projects are properly controlled and managed to meet the Authority’s target.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working in close liaison with various stakeholders and identifying risk that may impact on the achievement of the Project Master Programme;
• Assessing the potential impacts on the identified risks and supporting the development of risk mitigation measures;
• Monitoring the implementation of identified risk mitigation measures and identifying key actions plans; and
• Compiling data collected for preparation of regular risk management reports
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 8 years’ relevant experience in construction or engineering related projects
• Practical experience in construction planning, programming and risk management of major multi-disciplinary projects
• Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools, with quantitative and schedule analysis using Monte Carlo simulation techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, business, or other related disciplines
• Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s busiest international passenger and cargo airports is aiming to expand its operation through expanding its infrastructure with the development of a new runway and terminal. Already one of the most modern and advanced airports in the world, this multi billion Hong Kong dollar expansion project is highly regarded and surely a must have on your CV!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend