Senior Risk ManagerRef MAX7575 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A Senior Risk Manager with professional engineering knowledge and strong public relations skills for a major client in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager, Risk to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on mega scale projects. You will be reporting to the Deputy General Manager, Planning & Programming, the successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and efficient overall management of comprehensive risk management plan/ programme, and will lead a team of professionals and assist the senior management ensuring both the medium and long term development projects are delivered on schedule to meet the Authority's target.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leading the risk management team to prepare, develop and execute the risk management plan/ procedures that are to be developed for the Project Master Programme;
- Reviewing risk identification and risk assessment using both qualitative and quantitative methods, and developing treatment plan and strategies;
- Conducting risk analysis associated with design and scope changes during the implementation phase of the design and construction until commissioning; and
- Maintaining the project risk registers throughout the project development
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 8 years should be in construction project risk management
- Solid proven experience in implementing project risk management on large scale multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in one or more risk management tools (for example, Active Risk Manager, Primavera Risk Analysis, @ Risk, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools
- Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in construction, engineering, business, or other related disciplines
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transportation organisations is expanding its infrastructure to provide unparallelled facilities to meet global demand.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend