Senior Structural Engineer
Summary of Senior Structural Engineer Job Vacancy - Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
Structural Engineers, be ready for this excellent career opportunity!
A specialist engineering consultancy experienced in structural design and geotechnical works is now seeking high caliber individuals to join their team as structural design engineer in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Project Management regarding progress on the development of the project.
- Consult with the Project Manager on design specifications, project plans and other construction documentation
- Anticipate potential problems or risks then provide appropriate and effective solutions.
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings; providing technical expertise
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to conclusion, managing stakeholders' expectations
- Work on day-to-day tasks such as initial concept design drawings, detail design, specifications and other construction documentation etc.
- Perform site duties such as coordination with on-site staff, supervision and advising on structural design issues
- Liaise with architects, project managers and other consultants to ensure smooth running of construction process and daily operations on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous structural design experience in building structure works and interior structures, especially in a range of materials including structural glass, stainless steel etc.
- Good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills. Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience with software such as AutoCAD, Revit. 3D modeling would be beneficial.
- Solid understanding of engineering first principals and ability to demonstrate design effectiveness.
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
* Candidate with less experience will be consider as Structural Engineer.
- Degree holder in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an Engineering consultancy specialising in Structural and geotechnical design based in Hong Kong. They are continuing their current expansion and are seeking high quality candidates to join their team. They have a diverse range of projects that stretch from engineering studies to design of interior structures and through to project completion.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Flexible salary package and great team supports are provided by the company.The opportunity to work with them will guarantee great career development in a warm and stimulating environment.