Site Health & Safety Manager
Summary of Site Health & Safety Manager
Reporting to the Regional QSE Director, experienced HSE Managers are needed to oversee the health, safety and environment standards of multidiscipline construction projects in Dubai-UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage with site colleagues and clients to ensure HSE compliance and promote a positive HSE culture
- Report to the UAE QSE Director on monthly ongoing project progressions, contractor performance, crisis and health & safety management.
- Supervise construction activities of ongoing project comply with company policies, contractual and legislative requirements
- Assist in project bidding activities in reviewing in respect of adequacy of HSE resourcing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Experience in construction HSE management
- Working Experience in the Middle East would be ideal
- Strong communication skills and report writing skills
- Confidence yet sensitive HSE profession influencing skills
- Degree holder in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the world’s leading consulting engineering firms that specialise in the planning and designing of the leading and most prestigious projects around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available including