Summary of Site Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
In order to suppor their fast growing businesses, an international Building Contractor is now looking for an experienced Site Manager withnin the fit out industry to join their expending team in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the planning and early stage pre-site commencement works.
- Manage and Supervise a section of works handling logistics, site programme and managing foremen.
- Ensure works are carried out to the company’s and government’s Health, Safety Environmental regulations.
- Ensure works are carried out to design specifications to meet the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with the project manager on a regular basis to ensure timely project completion.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years of experience in high value fast track fit out projects including Commercial and hospitality projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in managing multicultural teams.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Membership of a Professional Institution will be an advantage.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a Building Contractor specialising in interior fit out and building refurbishment. They have built up a solid reputation for the high quality fitting out and refurbishment services they provide to local and international businesses.