Steel Fabrication Manager
Summary of Steel Fabrication Manager Job Vacancy - Thailand
An international specialist steel work contractor with an ever increasing pipeline of projects is looking to expand its workforce in Asia and in search of an experienced and competent Fabrication Manager to be stationed in Thailand. Are you the one?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing day to day fabrication and ensure compliance with quality, reliability and safety
- Coordinate with steel fabrication supervisors and steel workers to plan and assign work for assigned projects and develop method statements, work breakdown structures, estimates and milestones
- Establish/ adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Identify assumptions and constraints (technical, schedule, resource, and budget) for the project.
- Manage the budget.
- Manage relationship with suppliers and client and define expectations.
- Provide feedback to project team on performance and assist in any technical issues
- Facilitate team and client meetings.
- Communicate to senior management the status of project with attention to resource utilization, cost, risk management and overall performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years of experience in structural steel fabrication
- Previous working experience in Thailand is required
- Must have solid structural steelwork experience
- Excellent understanding of QA/ QC procedures
- Excellent understanding of welding processes used in the manufacturing process
- Diploma holder or above in engineering / manufacturing related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
If successful, you will be working for a dynamic and innovative company that specializes in steel manufacture and construction throughout Asia /Australasia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- HKD 125K /m