Structural Design Engineer
Summary of Structural Design Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An International major engineering consultancy is looking for an energetic Structural Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join an established office currently working some of the regions' most prestigious projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult with the Project Engineer on design specifications, project plans and other construction documentation
- Anticipate potential problems or risks then provide appropriate and effective solutions.
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to conclusion, managing stakeholders' expectations, cost and programme.
- Degree holder in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding of engineering first principals and ability to demonstrate design effectiveness
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Fresh Graduates will be considered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
With headquarters in Europe, this is one of the world’s most admired Design & Engineering consultancies with a track record which includes some of the world’s most challenging and iconic projects. This will be a great opportunity to join them!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Flexible salary package and great team supports are provided by my client. By working on different challenging and iconic projects, you will gain a lot more experience, which will help in your long term career development.