Structural Design Engineer
Summary of Structural Design Engineer Job Vacancy - Wan Chai (Hong Kong)
Designers, are you ready for an excellent career opportunity?
An International major engineering consultancy is looking for an energetic Structural Engineer to join their team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join an established office currently working some of the regions' most prestigious projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Project Management regarding progress on the development of the project.
- Consult with the Project Manager on design specifications, project plans and other construction documentation
- Anticipate potential problems or risks then provide appropriate and effective solutions.
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings; providing technical expertise
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to conclusion, managing stakeholders' expectations, cost and programme.
- Handling both permanent works and temporary works design, design checking & temporary works design management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with a wide range of building structural design
- Solid understanding of engineering first principals and ability to demonstrate design effectiveness.
- Good team skills acquired by working in a collaborative environment with other design and construction professionals.
Fluent in English and Cantonese
*CANDIDATE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS ASSISTANT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER.
- Degree holder in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
With headquarters in Europe, this is one of the world’s most admired Design & Engineering consultancies with a track record which includes some of the world’s most challenging and iconic projects. This will be a great opportunity to join them!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Flexible salary package and great team supports are provided by my client. By working on different challenging and iconic projects, you will gain a lot more experience, which will help in your long term career development.