Summary of Structural Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
One of Hong Kong's largest construction companies is looking for a Structural Engineer to work on their large civil and build engineering projects within the Hong Kong region. With the large scales of their projects, this will be a great opportunity for your career development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Senior Management regarding progress on the development of the project.
- Consult with the Project Engineer on design specifications, project plans and other construction documentation and anticipate any potential problems or risks then providing appropriate and effective solutions.
- Enforce on site safety regulations and that all activities are performed in accordance to local standards.
- Anticipate any potential problems or risks then providing appropriate and effective solutions.
- Attendance at client and stakeholder meetings; providing technical expertise
- Assist in delivering multiple projects or part of larger projects to conclusion, meeting the clients anticipation, cost and programme.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Structural Engineer.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous local experience with a main contractor is highly preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Cantonese would be ideal.
- Degree in Civil / Structural engineering or other related discipline.
- Professional membership with a chartered institution such as HKIE (for senior role).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of the worlds' largest main contractors with numerous projects within Hong Kong. You will benefit from the chance to work on a variety of large scale civil and build engineering projects with the chance for future career progression. Full details will be disclosed to successful applicants.