Summary of System Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong & Macau
Are you ready for the challenge? A local major telecommunications company is looking to hire a System Engineer to better facilitiate its business in Asia. The successful candidate will join the expanding enginnering tem and will be responsible for large-scale projects in HK and Macau. Guaranteed to give you valuable work experience...
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager in dealing with overall AV, PA/BGM or CABD/IPTV systems design, installation and maintenance
- Prepare and submit documents and drawings
- Coordinate with clients, main contractors, consultants, and end users to ensure the works are delivered on schedule and running smoothly
- Manage subcontractors’ work progress and ensure the quality of works can fulfill contract requirements
- Work in Macau during project period
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in one of the following systems: AV, PA/BGM or CABD/IPTV.
- Extensive knowledge in Network Switches and Structured Cabling System.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Project Management software
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Candidates with working experience in turnkey projects at construction site is an added advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
- Candidates with exposure in Macau or Macau residents are welcome
- Holder of Diploma or higher qualification in Electronics / Electrical / Building Service Engineering or equivalent disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
If successful, you will be working for one of the largest telecommunications in HK. It is looking to expand its business beyond HK - into China and Asia. With a promise of growth and perspectives, it is a job you can't risk to miss!