Tunnel Lining Shift Engineer
Summary of Tunnel Lining Shift Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Our client is a a leading International Contractor. They're urgently looking for a Tunnel Lining Engineer is urgently needed for a major MTR civil engineering construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
A Tunnel Lining Engineer is needed in Hong Kong for a major MTR civil engineering construction project in Hong Kong. Job role in Hong Kong on this mega MTR (Mass Transit Rail) project will be to handle construction matters on site and drive progress, quality and safety on a section of drill and blast or TBM or cut and cover tunnel works.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 – 10 years’ site working experience, preferably with previous MTR project experience;
- Previous experience in tunnel lining work preferred or mechanized system formwork is required;
- Excellent organisation skills and good time management;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Degree or Diploma in Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining one of the largest main contractors in Hong Kong with a strong background in Civil Engineering projects. In return of shift working hours, attractive salary and excellent team support are provided to the successful applicants.