Attention! An excellent opportunity has arisen for aspiring Accounting Professionals to further their career in one of the largest internationally reputed contractors in Hong Kong!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform the monthly close off to meet the required reporting dates for the SEA region
- Review and posting of month end journals (including intercompany and FX)
- Reconcile the payroll & staff costs, whilst working closely with HR
- Produce the financial management reporting accurately and on time
- Operate the treasury function of the business
- Complete balance sheet management, including detailed reconciliations and monthly reviews with Management
- Lead the statutory audits, both locally and within the region
- Assistant with various company secretarial matters and tax issues
- Correspond with the project finance teams on a regular basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years of relevant Accounting/Financial experience in multi-national companies
- Solid practical experience in accounting system
- At least 3 years of experience in audit/business advisory role in a chartered firm
- Relevant company secretarial and tax experience is highly preferred
- Degree or above in Accounting / Finance or other related disciplines
- Possess relevant CPA qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international contractor, highly reputed for fine deliveries of both civil and building projects around the world.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidates. Candidates are expected to be based in head office, working 830-6 Monday to Friday with alternative Saturday working 830-1230.