Airport Mechanical and Electrical Systems ManagerRef MAX7704 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading Hong Kong based client is seeking an enthusiastic Airport M&E Systems Manager to work on a major construction project in Hong Kong.
A major construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support for the project management of various design and construction projects
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of System works including overall project planning and monitoring of safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects
- Identify design and construction issues and liaise with relevant parties to provide effective engineering solutions
- Conduct contract administration including review of contractor’s submissions and assessment on contractor’s claims etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ relevant working experience preferably in the design, contract management and site supervision of electronic or electrical and mechanical system control projects under live operational environment.
- Knowledge in airport special systems is an advantage In particular, experience of design, installation , testing & commissioning of baggage handling, ground lighting, APM and apron systems
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
- Degree holder in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Corporate member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Electronic/Electrical or related disciplines) or equivalent professional institutions
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly regarded client in Hong Kong with a history of completing landmark mega projects. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent in-house training and development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full medical coverage -
- Staff welfare programme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend