Airport Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7729 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong, Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
This an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Hong Kong based company in the position of Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the cost control, procurement, contract management in compliance with company procedures.
Landmark construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in financial management of design consultancies and works contracts.
- Preparation of project cost reports;
- Check that all project cost estimates in planning and design stages are complete
- Ensure that project budget requirements are met;
- Assisting in reviewing bills of quantities and tender documents
- Assisting in the administration of contracts
- Monitor project expenditure and checking payments to contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in procurement and contract administration of construction projects
- Good communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tool
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as MRICS or MHKIS is preferred but not essential
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly pay reviews
- Full medical coverage
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend