Assistant Construction Manager
Summary of Assistant Construction Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A highly successful contractor is hiring an Assistant Construction Manager to oversee its growing business in Hong Kong. Pay attention guys!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Construction Manager on the progress of the project
- Liaise with different parties internally and externally to ensure procedures and processes are in lieu with relevant standards and regulations
- Ensure safety, quality of the work and materials available for the project
- Manage and plan the workflow, schedule, resources for the whole project
- Deal with sub-contractors effectively and supervising and controlling workers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in construction management and planning, contract administration, site supervision and coordination
- Previous MTR project experience is preferred
- building project experience is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese is necessary
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership with a recognized institution will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading Hong Kong based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competetive salary offered for the right candidates.