Assistant Construction Manager
Are you looking to work for clients? A major developer in HK is now hiring competent Assistant E&M Manager for a series of renovation projects in Hong Kong!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Construction Manager on the progress of the projec
- Liaise with different parties internally and externally to ensure procedures and processes are in lieu with relevant standards and regulation
- Ensure safety, quality of the work and materials available for the project
- Manage and plan the workflow, schedule, resources for the whole project
- Deal with sub-contractors effectively and supervising and controlling workers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in construction management and planning, contract administration, site supervision and coordination
- Demonstrated site-based competence
- Previous building project experience, especially renovation, is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese is necessary
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant discipline.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading Hong Kong based developer has great prospects to offer to the right candidates.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competetive salary offered for the right candidates.