Assistant Corporate Project Manager
Summary of Assistant Corporate Project Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A Management Consultancy company in Hong Kong working in a Project and Construction Management capacity is urgently seeking an Assistant Corporate Project Manager to assist with their rapid local expansion. Fast track promotion, extensive training and support, and enviable work environment are provided!
Responsibilities and Duties
- To control and co-ordinate of corporate fitting out project(s) from design & completion
- To ensure the project(s) complete on time, within budget, complied to / meet the quality standards and contract's requirement.
- To monitor the progress of the project against the programme
- To control project documents in accordance with the procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years of relevant experience in general building A&A works and building fitout projects
- Understand the Corporate office restack and planning.
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese and English is necessary
- Degree holder or above in construction and engineering related subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Management Consulting company with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!