Assistant Cost Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- To deliver elements of larger or more complex QS assignments under the supervision of a senior member of staff or above.
- Deliver the best possible outcomes from investment and expenditure, to the expected standards whilst maintaining business continuity and customer satisfaction that responds to the business need.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of small projects and professional assignments under the supervision of a senior member of staff.
- To support the Senior Cost Manager in the delivery of medium or large projects or assignments.
- To be able to take a simple brief from a senior member of staff and act upon it.
- Understands the requirement for Trainee/Graduate training or mentoring.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Probationer of HKIS or RICS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experiences, gained from consultancy firm
- Fluent in both English and Chinese; spoken and written
- Proficient in PC application
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant for this position will work for a reputable consultancy firm with excellent project exposures to add onto their Resume. My client offers an attractive salary package along with career progression opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to broaden their project exposures and acquire world- class project experience with a market leader.