Assistant IT Manager APAC
Just one of our excellent client side project management jobs!
Our client, a dynamic and forward thinking physical assets management and construction consultancy is seeking to appoint on immediate basis, an experienced Assistant IT Manager to Lead a support team of 3 members and provide second-line support for internal staff including trouble-shooting on both hardware and software and other computer related services to end users across the Asia Pacific region
You will be stationed in their head office in North Point, Hong Kong Island. You will have strong customer service, communication, collaboration and project management skills and technical knowhow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead a support team of three based in Hong Kong and mainland China
- Provide second-line support for internal staff
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of servers, network equipment, and cloud services
- Perform daily system administration including system monitoring, server backup and recovery and server health check-up
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates should also demonstrate:
- 5 years experience in IT infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft 365
- Hands-on experience in Router, Switch, Firewall, WLAN and Security equipment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work independently, proactively and self-motivated
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Microsoft certification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience. With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, they operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Maxim continues to support construction careers in Hong Kong by seeking to identify for our client a suitably accomplished Assistant IT Manager to expand their team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package available.