Assistant Project Manager
Summary of Assistant Project Manager
An experienced Assistant Project Manager is needed for a major international project management consultancy on a series of civil and infrastructure projects in Abu Dhabi.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Senior Project Manager.
- Will be based in site office and in the field
- Will be incharge with Administration, planning and coordination role across all disciplines working.
- Assist in the preparation, submission and negotiation of variations submissions
- Ensure all project Quality Assurance and requirements are documented and implemented.
- Ensuring all works are in accordance with the applicable specifications and works are satisfactorily completed.
- Identify and minimise risks for the company and protect the company’s interests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good PM / CM / Client side rep experience required.
- Extensive project delivery and management experience in design & build projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Degree in civil engineering or building studies related or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation in the UK and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate